Saturday 19 October 2013

Thaimassageglasgow

Hiya,

You can see from the blog name I offer Thai Massage in Glasgow 


People ask me what is different about Thai massage to other forms of massage.

Firstly with my massage you get me, I am a nice quiet girl from Thailand who moved here to improve my life. I like to take care of nice gentleman who like to feel good and leave relaxed and happy so they will come back again.  Tel: 07716 329 657




There are typically 2 forms of Thai massage:


  1. Traditional massage (normally robed in something that looks like cotton pajamas- See Below)
  2. Oil  massage (normally full body massage with either underwear on or covered by a towel.


It is different from western style massage as sometimes people say,"they feel a lot of pain", during my massage, but at the end the feel like they are floating on air. 

I used techniques that work with the fascia and ligaments too.  I also work with the organs and soft tissues.  For me it is all about the result and either the lady or gentleman feeling wonderful when they leave, without any aches or pains :)

The massage can be done on a massage table or on a floor mat, where sometimes I get to walk over your body to get to the deep stubborn problems.


At the end of the massage you may be feeling like you want to sleep and some people tell me they are ready for total peace and harmony. I work with the energy in your body and can sometimes move the energy around if the customer feels they want this to happen.


But please call me and I will take care of you either a man or woman no problem.
My personal mobile number  is:

07716 329 657

Remember me Some Chi - Thai Massage Glasgow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment